FULCRUM is proud to release the next generation of Formula struts and shock absorbers for lifted 4WD dual-cab and single-cab utilities.
Built tough to suit harsh Australian conditions, each application has been meticulously designed, tested and approved to be part of the range. By utilising the highest-quality components such as NOK seals and SuperPro bushings, the build quality of the Formula 4×4 range of struts and shock absorbers is market leading.
As the suspension expert, Fulcrum has utilised all its technical experience in the 4WD sphere that brings to market the best quality and value for money 4WD strut and shock absorber combinations available.
- Low-pressure nitrogen for fade-free performance.
- SuperPro and Polyelast bushings on all front struts.
- Specifically designed for each application.
- Valve coding to suit differing spring rates.
- Big-bore design for improved heat dissipation.
- Tapered pegs on front struts for increased strength.
- Three-year/60,000km warranty.
With Formula suspension designs to suit many modern 4WD utes, to learn more about vehicle compatibility and to find your nearest store, visit fulcrumsuspensions.com.au