THE ICAST award-winning Minn Kota Ultrex is now available in Australia!
Minn Kota has introduced the trolling motor anglers have only dreamed of – a hybrid that merges the body of a Fortrex with the brains of i-Pilot, complete with Spot-Lock electronic GPS anchoring and more. The Minn Kota Ultrex gives anglers the control and responsiveness of a Fortrex, plus effortless Power Steering and i-Pilot features teamed with Spot-Lock.
Paired with Steering Lock, which allows you to take your foot off the pedal without losing motor heading, Ultrex will change the way you fish. Minn Kota product manager Shaun Clancy said, “We continue to set the bar high for breakthrough innovations to help anglers catch fish.”
“Ultrex is no exception. We’ve combined the reliability and responsive ‘wired-to-the-water’ feel of our tournament-proven Fortrex with the GPS technologies of i-Pilot, i-Pilot Link, and Spot-Lock electronic anchoring. It’s the best of both worlds.”
- Power Steering: Ultra-responsive control and reduces steering effort and foot fatigue.
- Steering Lock: Take your foot off the pedal and keep your motor heading.
- Ultrex Foot Pedal: Power steering with Spot-Lock and AutoPilot Buttons.
- Fortrex Mono Arm bracket.
- Coated stainless steel stow/deploy adjustable cable.
- Bluetooth-enabled i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link.
- Digital Maximiser.
- Universal Sonar 2.
- Composite Shaft.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop.
The Minn Kota Ultrex product line-up will consist of numerous i-Pilot, i-Pilot Link and US2-enabled combos, including 24V 80lb-thrust and 36V 112lb-thrust versions in 45”, 52” and 60” shaft lengths.
RRP is from $4599.