Suzuki Australia in partnership with NM Insurance has announced the expansion of its white-label insurance brand ‘Suzuki Insurance’ to provide premium product offerings to its outboard motor customers for their boat insurance needs.
A Suzuki Boat Insurance policy is designed for passionate and enthusiastic pleasure craft owners and promises an understanding of the special place a boat holds in an owner’s lifestyle on the water.
Key benefits of a Suzuki Boat Insurance policy include:
- Replacement of the boat in the first two years of original registration – subject to availability of same make, model or series and up to the sum insured
- Genuine manufacturer parts used where available
- Liability cover of $10 million as standard – other options available upon request
- Water-skiing extension or option is available at additional cost
- Personal accident cover up to $50,000
- Australia-wide transit cover when transporting your boat with its own trailer
- Agreed value options available
- Lost keys cover up to $1500
- Option to finance your premium and pay installments monthly.
The Suzuki Boat Insurance policy is designed to bring peace of mind on and off the water for passionate and enthusiastic pleasure craft owners. They recognise the special place your boat holds in your marine lifestyle and we aim to provide you with the right coverage if the unexpected happens.
The cover is intended to provide pleasure craft insurance cover for an Australian individual that owns or operates an insured marine pleasure craft (Vessel) solely for personal, domestic or household purposes. They are designed for customers seeking a range of insurance covers to mitigate financial loss.
For more information, visit suzukiinsurance.com.au/boat-insurance