Learn how to make a tasty Coconut curried cod.
- 500g gold spot rock cod fillets
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pkts of Lee Kum Kee coconut curry vegetables sauce
- 150g broccoli florets
- 150g thinly sliced carrot
- 100g green capsicum diced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
- 270ml coconut cream
- 220g thin hokkien noodles
- Slice cod fillets into 2-3cm portions. Add half the sesame oil to a wok. Fry cod pieces on high and brown both sides. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, ginger and vegetables, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Cook noodles as per packet directions.
- Reduce heat to medium, return fish, coconut cream and both packets of coconut curry vegetable sauce to the wok. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes until heated through and fish is cooked.
- Drain hokkien noodles and stir through the fish curry.
- Serve and garnish with kaffir lime and red chilli.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Appetite 4 The Wild