- 3 eggs, whisked
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 25g finely chopped capsicum
- 25g garlic chives finely chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry, partially thawed
- Cut six 9cm rounds from puff pastry and use to line 6cm muffin tray. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the pastry in each muffin tray. Line the inside of the pastry case with prosciutto, allowing the fatty edge to extend above the case slightly.
- Spoon capsicum and chives into cases and pour over egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is brown.
- Serve with tomato relish
Serve with tomato relish. Check out next month’s edition for the tomato relish recipe. This condiment will make any breakfast dish extra delightful.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Serves 6