Create this sensational quick and easy stir-fried prawns and scallops with angel hair pasta masterpiece using the freshest ingredients to whip up a meal.
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet sherry
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 500g scallops without roe
- 500g medium green prawns, peeled
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 250g dried angel hair pasta
- 3cm piece of ginger, thinly shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly shredded
- 400g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 bunches garlic chives, cut into 4cm lengths
- Place one tablespoon of soy sauce, sherry, half a tablespoon of sesame oil, one tablespoon of vegetable oil and all seafood in a bowl and toss to combine.
- In a second bowl, combine cornflour, oyster sauce, half a cup of water and remaining soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil for the sauce mix.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente and then drain.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add two teaspoons of vegetable oil and then stir fry one-third of the seafood for one to two minutes or until golden and just cooked. Transfer to a tray. Repeat twice with oil and remaining seafood. Wipe wok clean.
- Heat remaining two teaspoons of vegetable oil in wok. Add ginger, garlic and snow peas. Stir fry over high heat for two minutes.
- Return seafood and juices to wok with sauce mixture and bring to the boil.
- Add noodles and chives. Toss and serve.