This sweet chilli and capsicum mini muffin recipe only takes 15 minutes to prepare and is a great back to school filler for the lunchbox. Try it and see for yourself!
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 125g corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 150g finely diced bacon
- Combine flour, tasty cheese, corn, capsicum and bacon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg, sweet chilli sauce and butter. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into mini muffin trays.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 12 minutes or until cooked.
- Stand in muffin tray for 10 minutes be
Makes 24 mini muffins.