Great baked fish recipe – your choice of fish, serves four and done in 20 minutes.
- 500g fish fillets
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 100g gold tomatoes
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic chives, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in frypan, add breadcrumbs and cook until crumbs have absorbed butter. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Add remaining butter and garlic to pan and sear both sides of fish fillets.
- Add wine, spring onion, dill, basil, garlic, chives and tomatoes to a baking dish. Place fish fillets on top.
- Spread breadcrumbs on top of fish, sprinkle cheese over and dust with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crumbs are golden. Serve with vegetables or salad of choice.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min