Learn how to make a tasty Honey Mustard Chicken Casserole.
Ingredients Pork curry
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, sliced into 2cm portions
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 6 red potatoes, quartered
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 350g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 100g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 250ml thickened cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Method Pork curry
- Partially boil potatoes in a saucepan.
- Dust chicken in plain flour.
- Heat half the oil in a casserole dish over high heat. Cook chicken in batches, browning both sides. Transfer to plate.
- Pre heat oven to 160C.
- Heat remaining oil in casserole dish. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened. Add potatoes and capsicum, cook stirring for a minute.
- Return chicken to casserole dish with stock, mustard, honey, and tarragon. Stir to combine. Place in oven with lid on and cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove lid, stir in cream and beans for and cook for a further 5 minutes until slightly thickened and cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves to serve.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Appetite 4 The Wild